What misoprostol tablets do ?
MISOPROSTOL (Cytotec®) aids in preventing ulcers of the stomach in patients having non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). NSAID drugs are generally used in arthritis, inflammation and pain. Misoprostol, a gastro-health medication helps in the acid reduction of the stomach and saves the lining of the stomach from the acid effects. Misoprostol, is also seldom used in women for different reason. Various online pharmacy stores offer generic misoprostol drugs to treat stomach ulcers.
How Cytotec (stomach ulcer drug) should be taken?
Take this gastro-health medication, Cytotec with meals. Take this stomach ulcer medication exactly as prescribed.
Consume Cytotec (stomach ulcer drug) for the complete course of NSAID medical treatment even if you don’t have a note of stomach ailments. Have the final dosage of this stomach ulcer drug at bedtime.
--If you miss your stomach ulcer medicine dose...
Take your stomach ulcer medicine as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for your next stomach ulcer medicine dose, skip the one you missed and go back to your regular schedule. Do not take 2 gastro-health medication doses at once.
Store this stomach ulcer drug at room temperature in a dry place.
Cytotec Oral Warnings
• Women should avoid the intake of this medicine if they are pregnant.
The consumption of this medicine might lead to defects in baby or lead to premature delivery or even may cause an abortion. Severe complication such as uterine rupture has also been experienced in few cases. This complication is caused when misoprostol is consumed in combination with other drugs to induce abortion or when they are imbibed to start the labor.
Definitely these complication do harm the mother as well as the unborn baby
• Females should avoid pregnancy for at least duration of one month or wait till the first menstrual cycle is completed after the consumption of misoprostol. If at all one gets pregnant then a doctor should be seen immediately.
• One should not just take this medicine to reduce the risk of the stomach ulcers that are caused by intake of aspirin or non steroidal drugs available from online drug stores.
• Females should get their physical examination done for pregnancy and the rep[ort for the same should state negative results. This needs to be done almost 15 days prior to starting of the treatment.
• The use of effective birth control pills should be done in order to avoid pregnancy and refer to the warnings about the dangers of the consumption of this pill.
• It is also advised that these pills should not be shared with anybody else.
Points to be clearly conferred with your medical practitioner before starting the consumption of misoprostol:
• One should clearly indicate to the doctor, if one is suffering from any kind of inflammatory bowel disease or their syndrome or any other kind of health problems related to the intestine. One might need special need or care while following the treatment.
• One should discuss about the consequences of getting pregnant with their doctor during the treatment. What time would be suitable, how the treatment would be carried on or what would be the precautionary measures? All these questions should be discussed with the doctor.
•Females who are on breast feeding should avoid the intake of misoprostal, as it is not clear whether the medicine passes into the breast or not. If it does, it might cause harm to the baby. So it is better to take an expert advise while consuming this medicine.
We will not be held responsible for misuse of prescription drugs or misinformation on this website offering online pharmacy drugs. Please check with your health care professional for all pertinent information on prescription medications before using them.